- 0.304 Acres Waterfront on Miami River
- 240 ft Frontage on Miami River
- Currently used for Marine Transportation company
- Surrounded by many major River Walk redevelopment projects
- Adjacent Property Approved for Waterfront Restaurant and Yacht Chartering Redevelopment
Unique opportunity to acquire downtown Miami River waterfront property where many active private developments are transforming this market area. The 0.304 acres boasts over 240 ft river frontage just across the river from Lummus Park's brand new riverfront dock. The booming River Walk area is teaming with prominent new developments and is welcoming new restaurants and businesses along the riverfront and within close proximity. The adjacent neighboring property was recently approved to allow redevelopment of the site to a luxury waterfront restaurant and yacht chartering service. The subject property in the midst of all the redevelopment activity is currently used for marine transportation services, has excellent visibility from the river, Flagler bridge, Lummus Park, and incredible views of the river's waterway and downtown Miami skyline.
Located just west of I-95 off Flagler on the Miami River. Heart of the Miami River District, two minutes from Brickell and i-95. 10 minutes from Miami Beach, Coral Gables & Miami International Airport.