- Prime Development Site in a walk-able mixed use neighborhood
- Restaurants, Breweries, Shops, Drug Stores, Banks, Art Galleries, and Entertainment nearby
- Adjacent to the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, Argenta Library, and Argenta Community Theater
- 1 Block from Verizon Arena and 3.5 blocks from Dickey Stephens Park
- Adjacent to Rock Region Streetcar Stop, 3 blocks from Interstate 30, & 10 min. to National Airport
- Regional Destination Draw Area - 1,020,000 (within 45 minute drive of site)
- Approximately 1,000,000 Annual Visitors to Argenta Arts District
This property is bounded by Main Street on the west, 4th Street on the south, alley on the east, and the Argenta Branch Library to the north.
Located in the heart of the booming downtown Little Rock - North Little Rock's creative corridor in the walk-able Argenta Arts & Innovation District in North Little Rock, this property is close to many attractions and amenities including the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub, Verizon Arena, Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame, Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, Dickey Stephens Ballpark, Junction Pedestrian Bridge, the Arkansas River Trail, restaurants & coffee shops, breweries, art galleries & theaters, banks, a drug store, salons, retail stores, and entertainment venues. This property is also on the Rock Region Metro Streetcar line and public transit routes, close to bike trails, is easily accessible to Interstates 30 and 40, and is 10 minutes from Little Rock National Airport. This location is a regional destination draw area with over 1,020,000 residents within a 50 mile radius of this site. Approximately 1,000,000 people visit Argenta annually.