- 200 acres bordering I-94 with high visibility/highway frontage
- Located off I-94 at Sargent Road, east of I-94 / US-127 interchange
- Recreational use possibilities include race course, motocross, mud bog, campground, concert venue
- Redevelopment possibilities include industrial or agricultural
- Currently Pine Hollow Golf Course and three acre campground
200 Acres bordering I-94 at Sargent Road interchange ideal for recreational use or redevelopment project with fantastic visibility.Frontage and access on Hawkins Road and Trailer Park Drive. Currently Pine Hollow Golf Course consisting of large irrigation well, club house, maintenance and storage buildings and campground. Recreational use possibilities include race course, motocross, mud bog, camp ground, concert venues, etc. Other development possibilities include industrial or agricultural development. Oil, gas & mineral rights excluded. All equipment, liquor license and inventory excluded. Contact listing agents for tour. Do not approach golf course operation employees.
Clubhouse is 2,400 sf, campground has 28 rustic sites and sits on 3 acres. The Pole Barn Storage is between 3,600 and 3,800 sf.
Eastern Jackson County at I-94 and US 127