- 5,360 SF religious facility and land
- Previous use: First Church of God
- First floor: sanctuary, offices, nursery & classroom-meeting room
- Lower level: fellowship hall, kitchen and classrooms
- Sanctuary with baptistery and seating for 150±
- 21+ parking spaces
- Heating: gas fired boiler (good condition)
- Two new 5-ton Lennox units provide air conditioning for sanctuary; window units provide air conditioning for the remainder of the building
Marion, Ohio Church. Amenities include sanctuary seating for 150+/-, fellowship hall with kitchen, classrooms, offices, baptistery, nursery, and chair lift. Recent improvements include new roof, new AC units, new electric panel, newer windows and parking lot resealed. Brick building is in good condition.
At the intersection of Woodrow Avenue and Highland Avenue.