- Retail redevelopment opportunity in historic Oak Park Arts District
- 1200-6150 SF spaces available all with great streetscape exposure
- Many possible uses including restaurants, fitness, medical office, salons/spas, grocery, boutiques, and galleries
- Near CTA Blue Line, Eisenhower Expressway, and thousands of Oak park residents
- Exciting new area retailers include MORA Asian Kitchen, Nature Yoga Sanctuary, Rare Bird Preserves, The Happy Apple, and District Kitchen and Tap
SVN is pleased to present “Oak Park Arts”, approximately 41,000 SF of retail space available for lease, anchoring the historic Oak Park Arts District. Multiple retail spaces available with opportunities for many types of retail uses including high end convenience/independent grocery, restaurants and cafes, bakeries and coffee shops, breweries, fitness, medical office, salons, galleries and boutiques. The Oak Park Arts District is steps from the CTA Austin blue line stop (Lombard entrance), thousands of nearby Oak Park residences, and the Eisenhower expressway which provides direct access to Chicago. Exciting new area retailers include MORA Asian Kitchen, Nature Yoga Sanctuary, The Happy Apple, and District Kitchen and Tap.
The subject properties are proximate to the corner of Harrison Street and South Lombard Avenue, in Oak Park, IL. The location has excellent exposure on Harrison Street and great pedestrian traffic. Oak Park is located less than 7 miles west of Chicago's loop and enjoys strong historical roots. Oak Park is home to beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and Ernest Hemingway's boyhood home. Oak Park enjoys strong demographics with a population exceeding 184,000 in a 2 mile radius around the property.